Welcome to the middle path

My photo
Sporadic photos and notes from a Psyche-midwife, cheerleader, anthropologist--aka clinical social worker in therapy practice. Photos are usually mine except for those of historical events/famous people. Music relevant to the daily topic is often included in a web video embedded below the blog. Click on highlighted links in the copy to get to source or supplemental material. For contact information, see my website @ janasvoboda.com or click on the button to the right below. Join in the conversation.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resolution of the Day: DANCE!

Not much time to get this one in today, because I'm off to practice what I'm preaching.  But I hated to break my one-a-day-resolution resolution.
Local resource of the day: Contra dancing in Corvallis
Local resource redux:  Cedar and Fir Studio
Quote of the day:  "If I can't dance, I don't want to be in your revolution."  --Emma Goldman (alleged)

No comments: