Welcome to the middle path

My photo
Sporadic photos and notes from a Psyche-midwife, cheerleader, anthropologist--aka clinical social worker in therapy practice. Photos are usually mine except for those of historical events/famous people. Music relevant to the daily topic is often included in a web video embedded below the blog. Click on highlighted links in the copy to get to source or supplemental material. For contact information, see my website @ janasvoboda.com or click on the button to the right below. Join in the conversation.

Monday, January 13, 2014

The Slacking Continues: Pick your own challenge

What can I say?  Work ate my socks today.
Today's challenge is to find today's challenge.
Hit resolutions on the search or word cloud on the side of the blog and pick something appealing.  I'll stick a quote and song on here later tonight, but first I gotta eat.
love,
Jana

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Dare to do something badly as a gift to yourself. Something you've been putting off, something that would Lose You Points if not done perfectly. Dare to disappoint yourself in the name of getting it DONE.