Welcome to the middle path

My photo
Sporadic photos and notes from a Psyche-midwife, cheerleader, anthropologist--aka clinical social worker in therapy practice. Photos are usually mine except for those of historical events/famous people. Music relevant to the daily topic is often included in a web video embedded below the blog. Click on highlighted links in the copy to get to source or supplemental material. For contact information, see my website @ janasvoboda.com or click on the button to the right below. Join in the conversation.

Friday, December 31, 2010

What a difference a day makes



 2010 is almost over, and as my sister said, "Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out." 

It's just another day-- but the changing of the calendar year encourages a chance to reflect, renew our choices, and if we wish, begin anew.

Last January I resolved to write a daily resolution. I didn't quite make it-- I think I got 27 out of the month-- so this year I'll give it another go.  And instead of 2010's big global action words, I'll write about specific actions we can take to improve health, happiness, community.  Think of it as daily therapy homework, but don't be limited to trying it the day I post it-- I sure don't expect to keep that busy. If you try some of these, I'd love to hear about your experience.


May 2011 bring you and yours the blessings of love and growth.
...
ps-- even though this is essentially a commercial-- it gave me joy.  Click the link to view.

No comments: